Ask a Question

  • Do you want to be informed when your question is answer? Yes No

All Questions

  • lpe1 form By Guest on 03/02/2018

    I have just lost the sale over the lpe1 form stating future works over the next 5 years will be £7,700. how can freeholder estimate these costs when block was not looked at at all.
    My son also had a lpe1 firm when bbuying his flat which stated £6,600 ...

  • Rent out late mums house By Guest on 01/02/2018

    My father died 10 years ago , Mum died last year , their house was mortgage free , and I was willed it . Probate has all gone through . Apparently the house was never registered with land registry . My question is can I rent it out , without changing land...

    Land Registry
  • How do I stop automatic monthly renewals on my subscription please By annjpickering on 01/02/2018

    As above...

    DIY Conveyancing
  • INDEMNITY INSURANCE By Guest on 31/01/2018

    We are in the process of selling our house. In 2000 my husband installed an RSJ after making the living room larger, didnt realise we needed it approved. I need indemnity insurance to cover the lack of a certificate...

  • Stamp Duty Question during an Equity Transfer By Guest on 30/01/2018

    Dear Sir/Madam

    I'm paying my sibling £220,000.00 (two hundred and twenty thousand pounds) for a transfer of equity so I can buy his share of our late mother's property. I think with that figure above I need to pay £8500.00 stamp duty is that correct ...

  • defective lease for seller By Guest on 30/01/2018

    hi, Im selling a flat which has a defective lease according to the buyers solicitor and they have asked for indemnity insurance. i need a quote moving forward ...

    Legal Indemnity Insurance
  • Changing my name on our property after marriage By Guest on 30/01/2018

    I am in the process of changing my name with the Land Registry due to marrying my partner. We own our property in shares as tenants in common. The shares only show on the TR1 which was in my previous name. The Land Registry have said I don't need to do a...

    Land Registry
  • transfer of beneficial interest in property By Guest on 30/01/2018

    In 2011 I got divorced, I now need to get a fixed rate for my mortgage as it is currently on a variable rate but the bank is insisting I get a signature from my ex. I do not know his whereabouts. The District Judge also said "THE RESPONDENT HUSBAND (my ex...

  • Equity By Guest on 30/01/2018

    I wonder if anyone can help. I would like to buy a house and my partner is going to put up part of the deposit but the house will be in my name and I will be solely responsible for the mortgage which will be in my name also. What we would like to do is ...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Deed of Partition By Jlittle11 on 30/01/2018

    Is it possible to purchase a property in my company name and then to split the property by way of a deed of partition into the company name of one part and into a director of the company's individual name of the other?...