Ask a Question

  • Do you want to be informed when your question is answer? Yes No

All Questions

  • Building regulation completion certificate but work being questioned by our buyers By Guest on 20/06/2018

    The previous owners completed the work on a cellar conversion and small extension to the kitchen. We purchased with no issues as they provided the BR completion certificate. We are now selling and have again provided the same document but the work is bein...

    Planning & Building Regs
  • Registration of UN1 and Administration By Guest on 20/06/2018

    i loaned money to a company last year and failed to register the UN1. I have now found out that the company has gone into administration and have quickly made an applicaiton. I haev been told that my UN1 will be void as it is after the copany has gone i...

  • Completion Certificate By Guest on 20/06/2018

    I had planning permission granted and built a conservatory 5mt X 3mt. The house is now o the market and I do not have a completion certificate. I called the council and was told the building warrant had expired. I have applied to have that extended. T...

    Planning & Building Regs
  • Which form/s do I need to use? By Guest on 20/06/2018

    My parents want me to be added to the title deeds of their property as joint owner. Do I need to fill out form TR1 as well as AP1 or does TR1 only apply when the whole of the property would be transferred to me as the only owner?...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Building Regs By Guest on 19/06/2018

    Can I apply for building regs permission after exchange but before completion on a house purchase...

    Planning & Building Regs
  • Inclusion of TR1 indemnity covenant on the title deeds By Guest on 19/06/2018

    Good afternoon, I have just notice that the Indemnity Covenant, Uplift Provisions and Interpretation listed on the TR1 form are not included on the current Title Deed. Would this be correct? I have been advised to order a copy of the Official Register,...

    Land Registry
  • statement of truth By Tim Dickinson on 19/06/2018

    vehicle access...

  • Stamp duty By Guest on 19/06/2018

    Can you please let me have your thoughts on the following:

    Mrs G & Mr A are purchasing a property together; they are not married (does being married have any significance) before the exchange of contracts on this property.

    Mrs G & Mr A each own a ...

  • If I don’t have building regulation approval can I able to sell house By Guest on 19/06/2018

    I don’t have building regulation approval however registered person has done the solar fitting on roof can I able to sale house without it...

  • I need to split land in half By Guest on 19/06/2018

    My brother and I have a piece of land in both our names. We want to split the land in half so we both own 50% each. How do we go about this? Do we need to employ a boundary surveyor first before we each register our own half with the Land Registry?...

    Land Registry