Ask a Question

  • Do you want to be informed when your question is answer? Yes No

All Questions

  • I had to pay stamp duty in 2006 and both neighbours have not one brought beforme and the other after By Guest on 22/04/2018

    I paid stamp duty but 1 neighbour did not he purchased before me and the
    Other neighbor who’s house is joined to mine and identical brought his after and
    Didn’t pay stamp duty because he said it was a deprived area ...

    Land Registry
  • a variation to my deeds By Guest on 19/04/2018

    i am selling my flat and have been told that mine and my downstairs neighbours leases are defective because we each have to cross over the others land to get access to our properties. my solicitor says we both need a deed variation to resolve this as we a...

  • land ownership By Guest on 19/04/2018

    I requested a piece of land from a management company who control the houses within my estate.This land was submitted and registered with land registry(by solicators on both sides).I erected a fence on my new boundary.The management committee have now sai...

    Land Registry
  • need to exchange small land parcels with neighbour By Guest on 18/04/2018

    we both own a small parcel of each others land and wish to mutually exchange without any money changing hands. Is there a form or do we need a solicitor and if so approx how much would the fees be, thank you....

    Land Registry
  • Capital Gain Tax or what tax do I pay By Guest on 18/04/2018

    what is the cost of transferring My Mums Home into mine with Capital Gain Tax ...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • is a coal mining search different to an environmental search? By Guest on 18/04/2018

    Is a coal mining search different to an environmental search?...

  • Conveyancing By Guest on 17/04/2018

    Hi there,

    I am buying a freehold property in redbridge borough of london it's a three bed free hold house. But in once of the answer to the question below

    Are there any other rights or arrangements affecting the property ?

    The answers as below

  • form a restriction By Guest on 15/04/2018

    i have a form a restriction and my brother has obtained a mortgage on the property without anyone notify me.. ...

    Land Registry
  • Combining properties By Guest on 15/04/2018

    I have two adjacent properties that I wish to combine. Currently both have mortgages on them. Am I able to get a bridging loan to pay off one mortgage and then combine the deeds or do I need to have both deeds mortgage free? If I can do it with one mortga...

  • suing sibling for non payment of loan By Guest on 15/04/2018

    can i sue my daughter for non-payment of a loan i secured to stop foreclosure on her property?...