Ask a Question

  • Do you want to be informed when your question is answer? Yes No

Questions Related To Transfers & Gifts

  • care fees By Guest on 16/11/2015

    my mum transferred the leasehold to me 17 yrs ago. after 5 years i bought the freehold .now my mum has to go into a home .Will the council take the house off me...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Land Registry Form TR1 By Guest on 14/11/2015

    My mother and father both owned a property as tenants in common
    Unfortunately my mother recently died and left her share of the property between me and my sister. I want to buy out my sisters share of the property so I become half owner along with my fath...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Transfer By Guest on 09/11/2015

    Hi my partner and I are separating he is happy to do a transfer of equity and take no money from the equity in the house and I continue to pay the mortgage. Do I need a solicitor?...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Transfer of House to sister By Guest on 08/11/2015

    I wish to transfer house to sister as I cant really afford it anymore. The house has negative equity and sister has agreed to take over. Can I do this and is it TR1 form? Also can the mortgagee be transferred or does my sister need to make a mortgagee a...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Executor/deed of gift By Guest on 22/10/2015

    AS an executor in my fathers estate could my other three inheritors agree to give me their portion of the estateas a deed of giftExecutor...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • deed of gift By Guest on 19/10/2015

    we are gifting 100,000 pounds to our son,as a deed of gift, he is buying our property.His lawyers are insisting we have to have statutary declaration of solvency,and pay for a indemnity policy,yet our lawyers and checking requirements my sons bank should ...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • if a husband transfers his share of a jointly owned home-value over £500k-to his wife By Guest on 19/10/2015

    if a husband transfers his 50% share of the jointly owned , no mortgage,house(value 500k) to his wife,ie as a gift, then is stamp duty applicable?...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • TR1 form question By fabclark123 on 05/10/2015

    If 2 people share as tenants in common, and one of them wants to sell their share to a friend, who should I put as the transferor and transferee on the TR1 form? Is the transferor both of the first two people, and the transferee both of the two new tenant...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Transfer of Equity By gwenda1 on 01/09/2015

    My partner and I have a joint mortgage, we wish to transfer the property into my sole name, and I have a mortgage offerin my sole name from another lender already arranged to repay the existing mortgage loan. do I need the existing lenders agreement for T...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • tr1 land registry form By Guest on 25/08/2015

    How do we put a 2/3 and 1/3 split on share of property in box 10 of the form tr1. not sure where to list it or what wording...

    Transfers & Gifts