Ask a Question

  • Do you want to be informed when your question is answer? Yes No

Questions Related To Transfers & Gifts

  • Transfer of Equity - Solicitor or Lender By Guest on 18/07/2019

    In 2006, I signed a letter from my ex’s solicitors that said if I signed the letter I would agree to transfer the property into my ex’s sole name and I would be released from the mortgage. I did this and further signed the transfer form that came afte...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Transfer of land from sister to partner By Guest on 15/07/2019

    Hi - I am looking to buy my sister's share of our property from her and pay off the existing mortgage, taking a new mortgage with my partner. Do we need to pay SDLT if the amount we pay my sister is less than £125,000 and if we do the transfer in the sp...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Transfer of land to son By Guest on 03/07/2019

    Do i need a solicitor to transfer land into my sons name?...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • add daughter to deeds By Guest on 02/07/2019

    I want to know what forms to complete to add my daughter to my house deeds...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • inheritance By Guest on 02/07/2019

    can a Filipino citizen and no visa in scotland can be able to inherit real estate proppperty from scotish father? and the kid is just 8 yrs old....

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Transfer of deeds By Guest on 01/07/2019

    There is a court order saying my ex husband has to sign over the deeds into my name. I have found out since that there is a charge on there debt in joint names can the people who put the charge on deeds refuse the transfer...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • What’s the process for transferring my share of my joint owned house to a relative? By Guest on 28/06/2019

    I am in a joint ownership with my wife for our current house. There is mortgage still on the house but I would like to transfer my share to a relative. (Changing the ownership of my half of the house to the said relative). Could you give advice on the pro...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Trasfering a share of an estate which i have inherited to my wife By Guest on 24/06/2019

    Hi I have a share in a property abroad which has be left to me by my mother and I wish to gift this to my wife.

    according to my mothers will I own 1/6 of this property, can I use a simple gifting deed to gift my wife?...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • id verification for transfer of equity By Guest on 05/06/2019

    my husband and I have been separated for 1o years and now want to transfer his equity in thou house to me, we have extended the mortgage and it is all in my name to cover his share. my solicitor has done my paperwork as part of the new mortgage but he nee...

    Transfers & Gifts
  • Transfer of equity By Guest on 04/06/2019

    I would like to add my wife to my current mortgage and title deeds can i use your pack to do this?...

    Transfers & Gifts