• Drainage And Rainwater

    By Guest on 06th Sep 2014

    Our neighbour has used his permitted build right to make alterations. He has no drains at the rear of the property where he has built, and has left his dormer and single storey extension with no guttering. Due to the camber of the hill, all the rainwater from his rooves is now falling down the party wall and into our foundations. We have subsidence and suspect the water is also running under our house which sits on suspended floors due to the position we are on the hill. What do I do? The neighbour refused to give us a party wall agreement.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 06/09/2014

    Have you contacted building control at the local authority? They may be able to take action against your neighbour. Otherwise, speak to a solicitor

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question