• Conveyancing 3

    By Guest on 07th Jul 2014

    I see no old-type 'Conveyance' issued after purchase, only Land Registry Certificate. Has it now been replaced with been replaced by 'Tranfer of Whole' instead?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 19/07/2014

    Yes. The Land Registry's electronic register has replaced paper title deeds and following completion you will receive a print out of the register.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question