• Tr1 Form Incorrect

    By Guest on 19th Aug 2021

    On diet exchange there was an indemnity on my Partners ex house so I had to get an extra £10,000 but my mortgage but my solicitor do not change The TR one as must be aware that the house did not go through at time of handover keys

  • No answers has been posted yet!

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question