• Tennants In Common

    By Guest on 03rd Nov 2014

    I owned my home as tennants in common with my father,he has died and willed his 50% share to me. I am gifting 50% of the full ownership to my husband . Land registry suggested I applied to lift the restriction but I do not know how to word this on form RX3.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 29/12/2014

    You should submit with the RX3 a statement of truth as to equitable title in which you declare that you are now solely legally and beneficially entitled to the property. A precedent can be purchased from this site. Beware however, it is an offence to make a false statement, whether deliberately or innocently, therefore you should consider obtaining legal advice.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question