• Plan Document Showing My Boundaries

    By Guest on 07th Nov 2019

    My document provided has a boundary incorrectly marked can I have it replaced

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 08/11/2019

    Both parties can enter into a deed of variation to replace the plan to the document. 

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question