• Matrimonial Land Registry

    By Guest on 27th Oct 2014

    Hello. I have a matrimonial land registry form on a property I live in with my husband and he wishes to change the mortgage provider, with my consent, and on doing this previously 2 years ago I had to sign an agreement to this.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 29/12/2014

    If you have registered a Home Rights notice then you will have to withdraw and re-register this (after the remortgage) to ensure the new lender has priority. You will also need to sign an occupier consent and waiver form.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question