By Guest on 25th Feb 2015

    Beneficary in a will to a property which is subject to IHT. We have paid half of this already. The Executor has registered thenselves as the owner of the house and is trying to sell it without consulting us. We have been advised by the Land Registry to fill out RX1 but do not know if our restriction should be L or N. Thank you for your time

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 06/04/2015

    I would think form B might be more appropriate however you really need to appoint a solicitor. You will have to prove you are entitled to apply for the restriction.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question