• I Am Extending My Lease

    By Guest on 21st Aug 2014

    iam extending my lease by a further 90 years. I have agreed the price with housing association. There is no mortgage on the property. Do I need a solicitor and if so how much

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 30/08/2014

    You don't a solicitor if there is no mortgage however it may unwise not to have one as this type of transaction can be complex and needs to be properly registered at Land Registry. Call a fee conveyancers and get some quotes and expect to pay around £300

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question