• How Do We Split The Title Of L

    By Guest on 04th Oct 2014

    We are about to get planning permission to convert outbuildings in the curtilage of our house into a new dwelling for ourselves. We want to split the title before we enter a S106 agreement. How do we go about this?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 07/12/2014

    You can simply write to the Land Registry with a plan of your land marking how you want it to be split. There will be a fee which they can advise you of. Alternatively you can transfer ownership of the part you want to develop for example into a trust. If there is a mortgage on the land at the moment however you will need the consent of your lender.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question