• How Do I Put A Restriction / Charge On A Property

    By Guest on 25th Mar 2015

    I've loaned a family member a sum of monies and would like it secured on the property. Is there a form that needs to be completed at land registry to be signed by the owner (both owners or will just one suffice?) or is this something that needs a solicitor? Thank you

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 12/10/2016

    You can register a restriction using form RX1 signed by the owners but this might not be the best way to protect your interest and you should seek legal advice

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question