• How Do I Enter A Restriction

    By Guest on 22nd Jul 2014

    I do not have a court order but an agreement for the payment of a debt to be taken from the debtor's share of the equity when the property is sold. Its a written agreement, I have tried to enter a unilateral notice with the Land Registry but because the property is jointly owned and it relates to just one of the proprietors they will not do it. Can I enter a restriction without a court order?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 20/09/2014

    You can enter a restriction buy would need the consent of the proprietors. If they are not co-operating you should get some professional advice.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question