• How Do I Change My Address On

    By Guest on 12th Dec 2014

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 21/01/2015

    If you mean How do I change my address for service on the Land Registry register of title?" Then you need to apply to the Land Registry using form AP1 (I don't believe there is a fee but check). You will need to provide a completed and signed form ID1 or such other evidence of identity that the Land Registry might require.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question