• House Deeds Transfer

    By Guest on 01st Dec 2014

    What land registry document is required to transfer the deeds of a property to two trustees as outlined in a will? And how do I obtain that?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 19/01/2015

    The form you need is an AS1 (AS being for Assent) and you can download this from the Land Registry's website.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question