• Add Names

    By Guest on 17th Mar 2015

    I have two properties both registered to myself and my wife, I would like to add my son to one and my son and daughter to the other. All as joint tenants.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 17/03/2015

    This type of transaction is known as a transfer of equity. It's relatively straightforward and a solicitor would be able to handle both transactions for you for a fee of perhaps £250 per transaction plus VAT, land registry fees and disbursements. You will need the consent of your mortgage lender if either property is mortgaged though. If there are no mortgages it is possible to deal with the transfers without a solicitor and we do offer a Transfer of Equity at a price of £4.95 which could assist you.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question