• A Fraudulent Charge On My Pro

    By Guest on 26th Nov 2014

    How do I clear a charge on my property following a fraudent loan

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 07/01/2015

    You will need to seek the advice of a property litigation specialist, this isn't something you can deal with on your own. If the charge has been registered at Land Registry then you would need a Court Order setting it aside but if the lender acted in good faith such an order may not be granted and you may be left having to sue the fraudster.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question