• Legal Indemnity Insurance

    By Guest on 21st Feb 2015

    Where can I purchase a legal indemnity policy. To cover us on a freehold residential property
    Regarding. Lack of planning/ building reg's/ covenant.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 23/02/2015

    There are a number of companies that offer these policies such Aviva or Countrywide Legal Indemnities but by law they are only permitted to sell legal indemnity policies to solicitors or licensed conveyancers - they cannot deal directly with the public so if you need a policy you'll have to instruct a lawyer to obtain it for you.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question