• How Do I Ask

    By Guest on 19th Oct 2014

    How do I ask questions relating to a previous failure to complete.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 07/12/2014

    Simply ask your conveyancer to raise an enquiry with the seller's solicitor as to why the previous transaction failed to proceed. The selling agent may also be able to help.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question