• Conveying Freehold Property

    By Guest on 10th Jul 2014

    I am selling our unregistered and vacant house. I have Epitome of title which is very short and OK except that I bought very small strip of land to enable extension of property. This extension is registered. Can I add this purchase to Epitome as one would with an old style conveyance. Does anyone sell a suitable pack of forms etc. These days? Thanks in advance. Mike Ison

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 19/07/2014

    The piece of registered land shouldn't be added to the epitome but the title number should be added to the contract and transfer. You can find the forms you need by subscribing to our site.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question