• Charging Order

    By Guest on 15th Jun 2015

    I have a charging that is in my name only, and I wish to transfer equity to me as I have been ordered to do so. Is this possible on a DIY conveyancing. There is an existing mortgage in joint names but the bank have said they would agree to the deed change.

  • No answers has been posted yet!

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question