• 46

    By Guest on 24th Mar 2014

    I need to get an ID1 form siged. According to the form and to your webiste, a barrister, lawyer or legal executive can certify my identity, but do they need to be qualified in propertly law in order to do this, can they specialise in e.g. criminal law and still be elligible to witness the form??

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 12/06/2014

    Any barrister, solicitor or licensed conveyancer (not a legal executive) can sign the form whatever their specialism. A conveyancer is more likely to know what to do with it however.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question