• Just Got Devorced We Are Selling House We Have Financial Remedy Order /order By Concent Decree Absolute. The Sale Is To Be Split 75%to My Ex Wife 25% T0 Me Wehave Agreed Solicitor But The Solicitor Will Not Acknowledge The Order To Me In Writing How Can G

    By Guest on 23rd May 2015

  • No answers has been posted yet!

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question