• Insolvency Indemnity

    By Guest on 21st May 2014

    I have been told I need Insolvency Indemnity Insurance because I am selling house at a reduced value to my daughter that I inherited. Is this necessary and what is the likely cost

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 22/05/2014


    The insurance is necessary if your daughter is getting a mortgage, to protect the lender. The price will depend on the property value but will probably be around £100

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question