• Trasfering A Share Of An Estate Which I Have Inherited To My Wife

    By Guest on 24th Jun 2019

    Hi I have a share in a property abroad which has be left to me by my mother and I wish to gift this to my wife.

    according to my mothers will I own 1/6 of this property, can I use a simple gifting deed to gift my wife?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 25/06/2019

    We are not able to advise on property overseas, sorry. I would suggest asking a lawyer in that country.


  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question