• Transfer Of Property

    By Guest on 30th Oct 2014

    Hi. I need some advice and support in terms of transferring the property I have with my ex husband into his name. I understand that I need a transfer of deeds?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 29/12/2014

    You will need to lodge an application at Land Registry using form AP1. You will need to include a transfer deed (TR1) and if neither of you have a solicitor, form ID1 for each of you. You may wish to purchase our Transfer of Equity Kit. Before you go any further however, if there is a mortgage on the property you will need the lender's consent and if it does consent you will have to instruct a conveyancer.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question