• Transfer Of Equity

    By Guest on 25th May 2015

    I am transferring 50% of my house to my brother for free, house is valued at 450k and has a mortgage of 130k. Do I need a solicitor to deal with this or will the bank do it?

  • 3 Answers

    By Guest on 08/06/2015

    You will need to instruct a solicitor to act on behalf of you and the bank. Prior to that you will need to obtain the lender's consent. They will need to do credit checks on your brother and he will need to become jointly liable for the mortgage

  • By Guest on 08/06/2015

  • By Guest on 08/06/2015

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question