• Transfer Of Equity

    By Guest on 25th Mar 2015

    My husband wishes to add my name to the house so that we will be joint tenants. It is not subject to a mortgage or a name being removed. Can we instruct the same solicitor.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 12/10/2016

    Yes you can

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question