• Property Transfer Following Divorces

    By Guest on 14th Dec 2013

    Which documents do I need to GIVE my wife my share of the house without consideration? We are divorcing. She will be taking over existing mortgage.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 14/12/2013

    You will need form TR1 and if you don't have a solicitor, form ID1. You/your wife will need to contact your lender and request its consent. If your lender does consent, your wife will need to be represented by a solicitor - the lender will insist on this. Your wife's solicitor will most probably want to draft the TR1.

    Given that your wife's solicitor will be preparing the documents you don't really need to.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question