• Forms Required For Transfer

    By Guest on 25th Mar 2015

    We are going to transfer the title of our house, which is currently jointly owned, into my sole name. There is no mortgage or other charge in respect of the property. There is a lot of information in the pack, but I think we just need AP1 and TR1, is this correct please, or should I look further? No money will change hands. Thank you Yvonne Hewins

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 13/10/2016

    You will in addition both need to have a form ID1completed and signed by a solicitor, licensed conveyancer or legal executive.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question