• SDLT1 Form

    By Guest on 30th May 2015

    I am buying a house and I need to pay Stamp Duty Land Tax SDLT1. I need help in filling the form. Please anyone who knows which options need to be filled. The property I am buying is a free hold property price is £127600. please advise.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 31/05/2015


    You should download the guidance notes from HMRC here:


    Hope this helps

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question