• Building Completion Certificate But House Not Compliant

    By Guest on 03rd May 2015

    I recently bought a house and was provided by seller Building regulation completion certificates for both original house which is 12 years old and subsequent extension. But have discover drain and internal grounds work installed incorrectly and have failed and oiltank installed incorrectly which has also failed. What do I do?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 14/10/2016

    If these works were covered by the building regulations completion certificate then you might have a claim against the council for negligence, but you should speak to a solicitor who specialises in litigation

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question