• Indemniity On Building Work In France

    By Guest on 29th Apr 2015

    Don't know if you can help. We live in France and selling our house. We did two small extensions ourselves with a little help from friends. All planning permits in place and signed off by Mayor, but agents ( who prepare the contract) want invoices for professional work such as electrics, which we do not have although a professional did it. If we cannot produce anything, we are responsible for 10 years. Five years left of this. They do not do indemnity policies here apparently. Could we get one to cover the extensions for five years from England?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 14/10/2016


    No. The policies arranged in England are subject to English Law and cannot be used for properties in another legal jurisdiction

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question