• Environmental Indemnity Insurance

    By Guest on 27th Apr 2015

    My solicitor has told me I need Environmental Indemnity Insurance for contaminated land but says that he has to source it and his cost is £95 + VAT, which is quite a steep admin fee, so was wondering if I was able to obtain it and if so where/whom from?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 14/10/2016

    I'm afraid you can't get it yourself as the insurers are only allowed to deal with qualified lawyers. This is pretty steep as arrangement fees go though.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question