• Dissolved Freeholder

    By Guest on 25th Jun 2014

    I own a leasehold flat in a converted house. The Freehold company was dissolved 2 years ago & we have no contact with her. Myself & the other leaseholders insure the property & carry out any works required to maintain it. Is there an insurance policy that I can take out that would enable me to sell my flat without a problem?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 19/07/2014


    You will probably need two policies. "Absent/Insolvent Landlord" and "Contingent Buildings". Speak to your conveyance as you can only arrange the policies through a lawyer.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question