• Cost Of Flying Freehold Insura

    By Guest on 25th Feb 2014

  • 2 Answers

    By Guest on 08/03/2014

    This will depend on the value of the property. You will need to speak to your solicitor who can obtain a quote. The insurers can only deal with solicitors and licensed conveyancers and not directly with the public

  • By Guest on 12/06/2014

    As with any indemnity policy the premium will depend on the purchase price (i.e. the limit of cover) but expect around £50 - £100.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question