• Access Residential Property

    By Guest on 16th Jun 2015

    Buying property with shared driveway,with no document to support this in deeds. Present owners there 15 yrs with no problems. Access has been shared since 1956. A statutory declaration has been offered by vendors solucitor, but my solicitor says i also need an indemnity insurance. The vendors lawyer does not agree.

  • 2 Answers

    By Guest on 16/06/2015

  • By Guest on 07/07/2015

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question