• My Ex Wants Me To Fill In DS1 Form In Connection With Selling Our Home She Still Resides In. What Does This Mean.

    By Guest on 10th May 2016

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 31/05/2016

    A DS1 is the form used to remove a legal charge (a mortgage) from the title deeds of the property so presumably you have registered a legal charge in your favour? Usually this is to secure the debt outstanding under a mortgage/loan so if you are owed money you should not hand over the DS1 until you have received what you owed or you have an undertaking from a solicitor to pay you on receipt of the signed DS1

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question