• Hi I Am Looking To Purchase A Residential Property With My Partner And Parents We Will Have Unequal Shares So Will Do The Tenants In Common Root. My Parenrs Wants To Own Their Share Outright But Me And My Partner Want To Get A Mortgage On Our Share. Can

    By Guest on 11th Dec 2015

    Please see title

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 11/12/2015

    Can we do this ? And does my mum and dad have to be named on our mortgage and what happens to their share /consequences if we don't pay the mortgage

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question