• Transferring From Tenants In Common To Joint Tenants

    By Guest on 12th Jul 2018

    My husband and hold our house 50/50. There is no trust deed. I submitted form RX3 to the Land Registry but they were not satisfied. They require more evidence to remove the restriction - such as updated Trust Deed (there is none). What can I submit to satisfy them that we both want to be joint tenants.

  • No answers has been posted yet!

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question