• Transfer Of Legal Ownership

    By Guest on 16th Feb 2016

    How do I get a judge to sign TR1 form transferring legal ownership

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 16/02/2016

    You'll need to instruct a soIicitor to apply for a Court Order.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question