• TR1 And AP1 Forms

    By Guest on 21st Jun 2018

    I currently own a house with my ex-partner and have recently paid off my mortgage in full in 2017. The bank said they will inform Land registry to take it off the register. I would like to change ownership of the property by removing my ex and adding my spouse. Do I need to fill out TR1 and the AP1 form? Many thanks

  • No answers has been posted yet!

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question