• Share Of Freehold - Is An ID1 Form Needed?

    By Guest on 29th Feb 2016

    I own one of three flats in the building with a share of the Freehold. One of the flats has recently been sold and although we have all signed the TR1 (witnessed but not by solicitors), the buyers solicitor is now insisting that we have to complete an ID1 form.
    Is this really necessary, given that my share of the freehold is not changing in any way and I am not party to the sale or purchase?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 06/03/2016

    Yes it is necessary. The land registry will not registry the transfer of the freehold without it.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question