• Form AN1

    By Guest on 05th Feb 2016

    If we lend our daughter and her partner money towards house purchase, can we protect our financial interest in the property should they later split up or there is any other unexpected claim on the property by lodging form AN1 with the Land Registry (as an agreed notice)?.

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 28/02/2016

    A notice may not be the best form of protection. All this does is entitle you to be notified of a change of ownership. You speak to a solicitor. The best thing would be a legal charge.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question