• DIY Unilateral Notice Registering Without The Use Of A Solicitor?

    By Guest on 11th Feb 2016

    Can I register a unilateral notice of my own at the land Registry without using a Solicitor? I lent someone money to do work on their house and we have a legally binding contract. The person is about to have a forced sale by their Lender and I don't believe the person (a family member) has any intention of paying back the loan amount upon completion.

  • 2 Answers

    By Guest on 21/02/2016

    You can however it may not be sufficient to protect you. You really ought to instruct a solicitor and discuss your options.

  • By Guest on 21/02/2016

    Thank you.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question