• Charges In Title Deeds

    By Guest on 22nd Jan 2016

    There is a charge on the title deeds of the house that I have moved into. It belongs to my husband and he has the house for 30 years. It relates to when he was in arrears on the mortgage. As he is no longer in arrears, can charges be removed and if so, how? Is this how it work please?

  • 1 Answers

    By Guest on 23/01/2016

    If the debt to which the charge relates has been settled then he can contact the lender and ask them to supply the appropriate document to remove it (what this is will depend on the type of charge). This can then be sent to the land registry so that they can remove the charge.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question