• Adding Partner To Land Registry

    By Guest on 11th Jan 2016

    Due poor professional advice 16 years ago my wife's name never got on the land registry. Is a TR1 or a TP1 that I need and what is the fee, both forms seem totally irrelevant? No mortgage the house is paid off.

  • 2 Answers

    By Guest on 13/01/2016

    There are 3 forms required - AP1, TR1 and ID1 (x2 - one for each of you). The fee will depend on the value of the property

  • By Guest on 14/01/2016

    Thanks for your reply, who knows the value and what has that got to do with the price of fish.
    Thanks for you help with this one and why not the value when "WE" purchased it.

  • Post Your Answer

  • Do you want to be informed of further comments / replies? Yes No

Ask a Question